We are the 2016 Code for Australia Fellowship team assigned to work with the Department of Treasury and Finance in Victoria. We are a small team of developers, designers and community builders intent on making a difference in the way the government works.
What we do
- We build purposeful digital products and programs
- We build digital products by, and with users
- We operate in public - everything we do, when we can, is open and transparent
- We embrace failure
- We aim to create a space that is diverse, collaborative and integrated with the world
- We recognise our goals through regular feedback